Senior Frontend Developer
Do you work well with a team and enjoy solving complex problems? The Charles is seeking a talented and experienced Front End Developer to join our team.
To be successful in this position you must be able to seamlessly shift roles between creative concepts and beautiful design, and have a keen understanding of UX best practices and trends and how they apply across platforms and devices. Your extensive front end experience should show through your portfolio.
Along with all the skills required (listed below) the ideal candidate will be expected to display amazing communication skills with other developers as well as designers, project managers, directors and interns.
Applicant must currently be residing in The United States.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert approach to website and web app wireframes
- Solid proven knowledge of UX and UI
- Expert knowledge working with CSS preprocessors
- Expert knowledge of Gulp.js and Grunt task runners
- Expert knowledge of SEO best practices
- Strong understanding of the LEMP stack
- Confident working with version control systems
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility
- Strong understanding of mobile and tablet web development
- Excellent eye for detail
- Working knowledge of Photoshop or Sketch
- Strong track record of building websites of various sizes to the highest standard
Good to Have
- The confidence to express ideas as part of a creative team
- A clear and genuine interest in technological trends
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and think strategically to achieve milestones
- Proven ability to explain technical jargon to peers and non-developers