Role & Responsibilities:
As an Integrated Producer, you will serve as the “COO” of the project
and work closely across disciplines to manage full-cycle content projects (including digital
marketing assets and content for e-commerce websites, brand websites, display banners,
social media, product and packaging design, photography and video production, and
marketing campaigns) from initiation to completion in a timely manner and on budget.
You will be responsible for overseeing all work streams within an account. You are responsible for working with a team to deliver completed projects on time, on specification, and on budget. You are expected to know your clients’ deliverables inside and out, and work closely across creative, production, technology, senior management, vendors, clients and operations to deliver on each request efficiently.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- 5+ years experience with Integrated Production, Digital Production and Project Management
- Define the scope of multidisciplinary projects (goals, deliverables, project plan, cost
estimates,assisting in resource allocation) by collaborating with project managers,
content producers, designers and engineers.
- Serve as a partner to the project’s Creative Director and Design Director and act as the
production interface on projects
- Should posses and understanding of digital creative work the agency and it’s employees are engaged in.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects, with quick turnaround time
- Ability to efficiently streamline workflows and manage resources
- Develop workable budgets, realistic timetables for delivering work to clients
- Collaborates with the account and creative team on the preparation of marketing
recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate the following, relative to the client’s needs and objectives:
Retainer projects; one-off projects; internal projects; and assigned new business
- Product launch experience a plus
- Educate account team and clients and manage the needs and expectations of both; while also generating internal facing plans to share and present internal senior management to receive feedback on next-steps and gain approval to move forward on projects in a manner that has been formally approved.
- Create and maintain all project backup, status reports, PO’s, estimates, schedules,
change orders, technical and production specs, pre-production books and any other
- Monitor all budget and production activity on assigned projects and communicates status
of each project to appropriate agency and client personnel in order to meet project deadlines.
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects – create purchase orders, monitor
actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Initiate project budget estimations and manage project hours burn for content related
- Manage agency internal projects and assist in preparing materials for creative
presentations and meetings
- Work with Account Executive / Finance & Operations to insure proper billing and invoicing.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure
positive workflow. Escalating exceptions and issues to Director level as required
- Ensure that teams for projects are appropriately staffed by planning / resourcing
- Keep projects on track through clear task lists and issue tracking, and effectively
communicate project issues and resolutions to the CEO and Senior PM
- Serve as day-to-day production contact for clients and vendors throughout the full scope
of the project
- Oversee the development and execution of advertising/content marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with other agencies, project managers and content producers on content
- Assist in leading the discovery process with clients to help define requirements/needs
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality
- Is a mature, calm leader of the internal cross-functional team – inspires team to strive for superior client work and results and to increase team accomplishments. Proactively identifies and solves for conflict among team members.