Front End Development Intern – NYC
Do you enjoy working closely with others to solve complex problems? If so, we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic Front End Development Intern to join us for a three month term starting September, 2016. You will collaborate with the Design and Development Teams on meaningful projects and gain invaluable experience as you work on them from start to finish.
- Work closely with designers and UX specialists to develop ground breaking interactive experiences through wireframes and prototypes
- Keep up-to-date with the latest web technologies
- Recognize best-practice approaches to coding and promote improvements to our development processes
Essential skills & Requirements:
- Understanding and appreciation of W3C standards
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Excellent eye for detail
- Healthy dose of common sense, great attitude and sense of humor
- Available to work full time hours and able to work legally in the United States.
- Exposure to current technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, etc.
- Responsive web design
- Mobile web development
- E-commerce development
- Working on a Java or similar web platform
- Basic database access; e.g. SQL
- Opportunities to develop your skills under the mentorship of our Senior Developer and Creative Director.
- Ability to apply your skills and education to live projects while gaining exposure to an agency environment.
- Gain real world experience and critical industry insights.
- Continuous learning culture (company allowance to encourage additional development through courses and classes)
- Inclusion in team activities, excursions and workshops
- Generous stipend to cover travel and lunch expenses
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive a response. All applications will however be kept on file for consideration as openings occur.