We are looking for a Digital Designer to join the team.
Location: Onsite at The Charles HQ, Tribeca, NYC
Status: Full-time, 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday (We are also open to permalance)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Work with CCO and team to develop visual brand narratives and art direction aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Work with CCO and team to develop consistent visual messaging and concepts that align with proposed strategies
- Work with the creative team to develop exceptional design solutions emails, social, digital advertising and website content
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop brand, social and site content, style and layout
- Work on projects that involve: Digital Visual Design, Brand Identity, Content Production, Email Marketing, Social Campaigns, Video Editing
- Create and publish engaging content across all platforms and mediums
- Design and produce assets for digital communication (homepage, landing pages, email, etc)
- Develop and design existing assets for new formats and visual aesthetics
- Designs assets for social media channels, online advertising, and affiliate sites
- Design consumer-facing creative (emails, landing pages, display banners, onsite banners)
- Work on projects that involve: Digital Visual Design, Brand Identity, Content Production, Email Marketing and Social Campaigns.
- Solid understanding of web standards and best practices.
- Develop skills and solid understanding of Google Web Designer, Facebook/Instagram products
- Maintain accuracy and attention to detail throughout the creative and production process.
- Strong ability to visualize and prototype concepts to varying levels of fidelity to demonstrate and test ideas.
- Work independently in a fast-paced environment with a keen eye for pixel accuracy.
- Contribute to the creation of design solutions that meet or exceed strategic objectives.
- Construct clean and organized creative deliverables that adhere to style guidelines.
- Participate in brainstorms and other idea-generating team sessions.