#breadcrumbs, July 22, 2016
- 8 Min.
- By Jacob Burstein
Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team's love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we're opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
2. Why VR is being called the "world's most powerful empathy machine."
3. An in-depth archive of UI and UX thinking.
6. A look into the life of Bonnie Cashin, the lady who brought “layering” and “hardware” to the fashion world.
7. These dog owners clearly think "out of the box" when it comes to pet grooming.
9. If you’re going to catch ’em all, might as well do it together. A spike in Pokemon-themed dating services after release of Pokemon Go.
10. It's like a mixtape, but for Netflix. We love this concept!