#breadcrumbs, April 14th, 2017
- 5 Min.
- By Jacob Burstein
Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team's love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we're opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
2. An ad campaign that reminds us to think before reacting to ‘fake news’.
4. Facebook adds email and page like call-to-action units in Instant Articles.
5. The case of VR murder: should VR murder be illegal? We think yes.
7. Google turns your shi**y sketches into recognizable clipart.
8. Louis Vuitton released a collaboration with artist Jeff Koons, and the internet went nuts.
9. An interview with Bernard Johnson, the man with the “Executive Producer: Dick Wolf” tattoo, you've reblogged.
10. This artist makes use of 16th Century art by generating hilarious memes.