#breadcrumbs, March 31st, 2017
- 5 Min.
- By Sianna Stewart
Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team's love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we're opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Search the web to see where, and how often your favorite fonts are used with Frontreach.
2. A conversation with Norm Cox, the designer of the Hamburger Menu.
3. We’re confused as to why Bitmoji is the fastest growing app in America.
4. The rise of the Like button and how it ruined the internet.
5. Flaming hot fan? Give this flaming hot Cheetos bagel a try, we dare you.
6. Uniqlo announces a JW Anderson brand collaboration is in the works.
7. The Big-Bend that left New Yorkers in awe this week is a hoax.
8. Mattel X ABC, set your DVR’s now.
9. A podcast dedicated to the collaborative partnership of Designers and Developers.