#breadcrumbs, March 3rd, 2017
- 5 Min.
- By Jacob Burstein
Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team's love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we're opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
9. Medium launches Snapchat stories, but for Medium.
2. The selfie that ruined an $800,000 Yayoi Kusama sculpture. #gramthat.
8. Something shady went down at Snapchat this week. Gun safety charity told to pay big bucks to Snap Inc. or NRA ads may appear on their videos.
4. First there was “The Dress”, and now, “The Strawberries”. Can you be sure there is no red colors in the picture?
6. 13 “doe” mistakes content creators make when designing native ads for a young audience.
7. To our Chicago fam - you’re one day away from breaking a 146 year weather record!
1. La La Loser! Why typography is so important on the Oscar’s winning announcement cards.
10. ATTN New Yorkers: be sure to check out contemporary art fair this weekend, NADA.