#breadcrumbs, March 17th, 2017
- 5 Min.
- By Jacob Burstein
Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team's love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we're opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Chicago gang business cards from the 70's and 80's that scream #OG.
2. Grindr comes thru with #NSFW emojis.
3. Kate Moss in liquid silver?! What else could we want from Visionaire's 25th Anniversary Issue?
4. Finally, wearables we would actually wear (brought to you by Google x Levi's Project Jacquard).
5. This interview with Pres. Obama's White House photographer leaves us with a picture-worthy smile.
7. Kenzo lends a nod to Rave Culture in their trippy new video.
9. Jungle Pussy does it again with a sick new music video for "Somebody".