#breadcrumbs, March 10th, 2017
- 5 Min.
- By Jacob Burstein
We're thrilled to celebrate #Breadcrumbs ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY! After sharing nearly 520 links and building quite an audience, I'm honored to share this weeks list, with by a special gift to celebrate the one year anniversary. Enjoy! - JB
Our Slack channel #breadcrumbs is essentially short form for our internal knowledge sharing initiative: BIRDWATCH. Our team's love of sharing the latest and greatest has resulted in a collection of over 10,000 links. Now, we're opening up the wealth of knowledge that is #breadcrumbs to you.
1. Nike sends a powerful message by debuting their first hijab for female athletes.
3. Meet Anchor, it's like snapchat (snap what?) but for audio clips. YA HEAR?
5. Following Brexit, Dezeen launches an unofficial passport design competition. After all, someone has design it!
6. O.K., it's a bit cheesy but we’re head over heels for Britney Spears' catwalk video series taking the internet by storm.
8. The power of girls. ‘Nuff said.
9. Watch the most epic milk dunk in dunk history to celebrate 105 years of Oreos — drones included.
10. Black Trans Lives Matter, and Mic certainly knows that as they share a new and moving interactive website.